Sensation of space is one of the most fundamental qualities in painting. This one-of-a kind workshop is devoted to a thorough and clear study of how space and atmosphere are expressed in the language of painting. The practical knowledge offered by this program is based on many years of research and experience. The methods you will learn are applicable to any style of painting and any subject matter. Welcome to join us!
Each lesson will begin with a zoom lecture, explanations or painting demo. Preliminary explanations will be followed by painting time. The progress of each student will be regularly reviewed via images sent by WhatsApp. In addition to guidance during class-time, each student will receive additional weekly feedback to the painting projects.
Themes to be covered:
- Linear perspective of the classical and modern painting:
- 1-point, 2-point, 3- point, and 4-point perspectives
- Alternative methods of linear representation of space
- Tonal representation of space
- Aerial perspective
- Classical and modernist expression of space with color
- Integration of linear, tonal and chromatic methods in space construction
Thursdays // February 11 - March 25
18.00 - 21.30 // 7 sessions
Drawing materials, oil colors or acrylics
Full materials list will be sent upon registration.
1,200 ILS for 7 online sessions
100 shekel discount for students registered in any of our courses in 2020-21.
top of page
bottom of page